Gluten Free Corn Fritters
These bad boys are so good you are going to want to double the recipe and keep some aside for brekkie or lunch the next day! The serving options are endless, dress 'em up or enjoy on their own, top with a poached egg and a few rashers of bacon, add a blob of sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, fried portabello mushrooms, a crunchy salad - whatever takes your fancy! All I know for sure is that this recipe is a keeper and has been making a regular appearance over the past eleventy billion weeks of lockdown!
This recipe is too easy, I have my kids making it for lunch!
- Drain the can of sweetcorn
- Add all the ingredients to a big bowl
- Stir well with a wooden spoon
- Heat up a good drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and drop spoonful's of mixture into the pan
- Wait for bubbles to appear in the mixture and this is a good indication that it's time to flip them over and cook the other side
- Cook until golden brown
Scroll down for recipe and other recipe tips!
Flip over when you see bubbles appearing all over the mixture.